Saturday, May 19, 2007

Has Anyone Seen My Nipple?

Oh, that's right, lots of people have.

As I mentioned, last week Minh and Tai and I were the featured guests at a breastfeeding class. Despite being up past his bedtime and having to "perform" in front of an audience, Tai did a great job. All the women in the class gathered 'round to watch Tai demonstrate the proper way to latch on. For some reason, the men in the class hung back. Not sure why--maybe Minh shot them a quick "don't look at my wife's nipple" glare :)

We had fun answering their questions about giving birth, breastfeeding, pumping, etc. I think it was useful for them. And it was fun to see all those pregnant bellies and have everyone's face light up when we walked in with Tai.

We plan to do it again at the end of the month.

No comments: